Dodge Stratus Radiators
We also carry KOYO radiators! Buy for discount prices!
- World-class manufacturers: KOYO, CSF, PBI, TYC, BEHR, Nissen, Visteon, and more
- Plastic tanks are made out of the highest quality materials, esuring longer life span
- All products designed and manufactured at ISO9001-2000 certified facilities
- We carry over 800+ unique part numbers for all popular models on the road
- Only the highest grade aluminum and copper is used for the cores
- OEM Design, guaranteed to fit just like the original factory radiator
- Strict manufacturing processes ensure the quality of every unit
- Better than OEM radiator heat dissipation
- Each radiator is pressure tested
A couple of years ago (2009) I purchased a replacement radiator cooling fan for my wife's '04 Saturn Ion. Go-Parts.com had the cheapest I could find anywhere and I was able to quickly locate it based on the original OEM part number. To have the work done by a shop would have cost me over $800 and taken a couple of days. I purchased the OEM replacement fan from Go-Parts.com for just under $100 and did the work in about an hour. The fan worked perfectly for about 2 years and then it started acting up. I went back to Go-Parts.com and found out the item had a limited lifetime warranty. I contacted customer service about the warranty and started the process without any hassle. I simply purchased a replacement from the website, sent the old broken one back to Go-Parts in the box that the new one came in with pre-paid shipping by Go-Parts and was refunded the purchase price of the replacement fan. In the end, 3 years later I still have a working cooling fan and I've only ever had to pay the original purchase and shipping. The prices are great and the customer service is excellent. I definitely look for parts on Go-Parts.com before looking anywhere else.
|4 / 5 stars|
|5 / 5 stars|