Mazda MPV Radiators
We also carry KOYO radiators! Buy for discount prices!
- World-class manufacturers: KOYO, CSF, PBI, TYC, BEHR, Nissen, Visteon, and more
- Plastic tanks are made out of the highest quality materials, esuring longer life span
- All products designed and manufactured at ISO9001-2000 certified facilities
- We carry over 800+ unique part numbers for all popular models on the road
- Only the highest grade aluminum and copper is used for the cores
- OEM Design, guaranteed to fit just like the original factory radiator
- Strict manufacturing processes ensure the quality of every unit
- Better than OEM radiator heat dissipation
- Each radiator is pressure tested
My son is a new driver and he broke the front passenger head and side light on his 1994 Subaru by getting close to a much larger pick-up truck. After a couple of trips to the local wrecking yard to look for crash parts, we were able to find the headlight, but not the side light. I was able to easily locate the part on the Go-Parts website, and it was available as a new part at a very reasonable price. The part was shipped quickly and well packed. We were able to install the side light the next day. By using a used headlight from the wrecking yard and a very reasonably priced new part from Go-Parts, my son was able to turn his $200+ lesson in being more careful when pulling out of tight places into a $100 lesson. Not bad for his first accident.
|5 / 5 stars|