Ford Econoline Van Side View Mirror Replacement
Includes new glass, cover, & housing! Buy for discount prices!
1994-2000 Ford Econoline Van Side View Mirror - Left (Driver)
manual foldaway paddle; black; E-150/E-250/E-350 Econoline (94-00); E-150 Econoline Club Wagon/E-250 Econoline Super/E-350 Econoline HD Club Wagon (94
- Complete assembly, comes with housing, mirror, connector, wiring (for power mirrors)
- Complete assembly, comes with housing and mirror (for manual mirrors)
- 1000+ applications for a wide range of domestic and import vehicles
- Designed & manufactured at ISO 9001-2000 certified facilities
- Highest guality materials used in manufacturing process
- Complies with federal safety standard FMVSS-111
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM mirrors
- Plug & play installation
Side Mirrors - Which Brand is Right for Me?
Not all side mirrors are created with the same quality construction. Inferior products have poorly constructed outer shells, making them prone to stress fractures. Further, the wiring is often insulated poorly, causing cracks in the insulation and creating failures in the electronic operation.
High-quality replacement side mirrors meet or exceed OEM specifications. The right brands, such as TYC, will last MUCH longer than inferior alternatives, and protect the investment made by the vehicle owner.
My son is a new driver and he broke the front passenger head and side light on his 1994 Subaru by getting close to a much larger pick-up truck. After a couple of trips to the local wrecking yard to look for crash parts, we were able to find the headlight, but not the side light. I was able to easily locate the part on the Go-Parts website, and it was available as a new part at a very reasonable price. The part was shipped quickly and well packed. We were able to install the side light the next day. By using a used headlight from the wrecking yard and a very reasonably priced new part from Go-Parts, my son was able to turn his $200+ lesson in being more careful when pulling out of tight places into a $100 lesson. Not bad for his first accident.
|4.5 / 5 stars|
|5 / 5 stars|
|4 / 5 stars|