How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1988-1999 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Truck and SUV Wiper Arm Replacement
Fits years: 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Lift the wiper arm.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, release the retaining clip that holds the wiper arm to the vehicle.
Step 3: You can now fully remove the wiper arm.
NOTE: Most wiper arms will not include new wiper blades, so you will need to transfer the blades from the old arm to the new one. This process takes just a few seconds, and usually requires only sliding the blade from one arm to the other.
Step 4: Put the wiper arm mount on the mounting stud, and with a firm tap, you can lock the arm into place.
This process is the same for both sides.
88 1988, 89 1989, 90 1990, 91 1991, 92 1992, 93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999 Chevrolet Suburban Replacement Instructions
- 1992-1999 Chevrolet Suburban Headlight Assembly Replacement
- 1988-1999 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Truck and SUV Wiper Arm Replacement
- 1996-1999 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, Pickup, GMC Yukon, Alternator Replacement
- 1988-2000 Chevrolet, GMC Door Hinge Pin Replacement
- 1988-1998 Chevrolet, GMC SUV, Pickup Front Window Regulator Replacement
- 1995-1999 Chevrolet, GMC Vortec 5700 Engine Distributor Cap and Rotor Replacement
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Suburban, Avalanche, Tahoe Headlight Replacement