How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 1992, 1993, 1994
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
- 10mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Using your Phillips screwdriver, remove the parking light's single retaining screw, and remove the parking light from the vehicle.
The retaining screw is located just above the parking light.
Step 3: Remove the vehicle's grille.
Remove the retaining screws/bolts to remove the grille from the vehicle.
Step 4: Remove the four 10mm retaining bolts that secure the headlight assembly in place. Two are located on each side.
Step 5: You can now pull the headlight assembly from the vehicle.
Step 6: Disconnect the wiring harness on the back of the headlight assembly.
Step 7: Attach the wiring harness to the back of the new headlight assembly.
Step 8: Secure the new headlight into place by tightening the four 10mm retaining bolts.
Step 9: Reattach the grille.
Step 10: Reconnect the wiring harness to the back of the parking light and secure into place by tightening the Phillips retaining screw.
92 1992, 93 1993, 94 1994 Toyota Camry Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Headlight Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Outside Door Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry AC Heater Blower Fan Motor Replacement
- 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Headlight
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement