How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 1992, 1993, 1994
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
- 8mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Open the vehicle's trunk.
Step 2: Remove the two Phillips retaining screws just to the inside of the tail light assembly.
Step 3: Remove the pins that hold the trunk liner in place and pull it back, exposing the rear of the tail light assembly.
Step 3: You can now remove the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness to fully remove the assembly.
Step 5: Feed the wiring of the new tail light assembly through the opening, and attach it to the vehicle by tightening the Phillips retaining screws. Connect the wiring harness to the new tail light assembly.
NOTE: If your assembly comes with the mounting bracket, you will want to remove the 8mm retaining bolts that hold the old bracket in place.
Step 6: Tighten the retaining bolts of the new bracket (if necessary).
Step 7: Replace the trunk liner pins and cover the rear of the tail light assembly.
92 1992, 93 1993, 94 1994 Toyota Camry Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Headlight Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Outside Door Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry AC Heater Blower Fan Motor Replacement
- 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Headlight
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement