How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Replacement
Fits years: 1994
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw located on the outside of the turn signal.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, gently pry the "back-half" of the marker light free of the vehicle.
Step 3: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw that is exposed by removing the side marker portion of the light.
Step 4: You can now pull the turn signal light from the vehicle.
Step 5: Disconnect the wiring harness on the back of the turn signal assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement turn signal from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply turn the socket counter-clockwise, remove the socket from the old assembly, and attach it to the new one. This process only takes a few moments!
Step 6: Connect the wiring harness to the new turn signal.
Step 7: Secure the turn signal by tightening the Phillips screw.
Step 8: Reattach the side marker light by tightening the outer Phillips screw.
94 1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Lights Replacement Instructions
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Headlight Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Outside Door Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry AC Heater Blower Fan Motor Replacement
- 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Headlight
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement