How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Replacement
Fits years: 1994
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw located on the outside of the turn signal.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, gently pry the "back-half" of the marker light free of the vehicle.
Step 3: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw that is exposed by removing the side marker portion of the light.
Step 4: You can now pull the turn signal light from the vehicle.
Step 5: Disconnect the wiring harness on the back of the turn signal assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement turn signal from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply turn the socket counter-clockwise, remove the socket from the old assembly, and attach it to the new one. This process only takes a few moments!
Step 6: Connect the wiring harness to the new turn signal.
Step 7: Secure the turn signal by tightening the Phillips screw.
Step 8: Reattach the side marker light by tightening the outer Phillips screw.
94 1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Headlight Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Outside Door Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry AC Heater Blower Fan Motor Replacement
- 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Headlight
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement