How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1992-1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Lower the vehicle's tailgate.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the Phillips screws (2) on the OUTER edge of the tail light assembly.
Step 3: Loosen and remove the Phillips screws (2) on the INNER edge of the tail light assembly.
Step 4: You can now pull the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 5: Disconnect the wiring harnesses (2) from the back of the tail light assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement tail light assembly from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs and sockets, as most of our models do. However, if your particular model does not, simply twist the sockets COUNTER-CLOCKWISE to remove them from the assembly and insert them into the new one. This process takes just a few moments!
Step 6: Connect the wiring harnesses (2) to the back of the new tail light assembly, and move it into position.
Step 7: Secure the tail light assembly by tightening the Phillips screws (4).
90 1990, 91 1991, 92 1992, 93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996 Replacement Instructions
- 1999-2005 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Corner / Turn Signal Light Replacement
- 2001-2004 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Fog Light Replacement
- 1999-2007 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup AC Heater Blower Motor
- 1999-2004 Ford F-Series Pickup Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2005 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Headlight Replacement
- 1987-1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 1987-1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 Tailgate Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150 Front Parking Light Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150, F-250 Engine Serpentine Belt Replacement