How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1992-1996 Ford F-150, F-250 Engine Serpentine Belt Replacement
Fits years: 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
- 15mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Loosen the 15mm belt tensioner bolt (1) to release the tension on the belt.
Turn the bolt COUNTER CLOCKWISE to loosen it. The tensioner is located just below the alternator pulley.
Step 3: You can now remove the serpentine belt from the vehicle.
Step 4: Route the belt around the pulleys, as shown on the belt diagram.
NOTE: Use the belt diagram provided under the hood or in the truck's manual. Be sure that it is properly routed before tightening the belt tensioner!
Step 5: With the belt in place, tighten the 15mm belt tensioner bolt (1).
The belt should be taut, but not stretched or overly tight!
92 1992, 93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996 Replacement Instructions
- 1999-2005 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Corner / Turn Signal Light Replacement
- 2001-2004 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Fog Light Replacement
- 1999-2007 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup AC Heater Blower Motor
- 1999-2004 Ford F-Series Pickup Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2005 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Headlight Replacement
- 1987-1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 1987-1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 Tailgate Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150 Front Parking Light Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150, F-250 Engine Serpentine Belt Replacement