How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1992-1996 Toyota Camry AC Heater Blower Fan Motor Replacement
Fits years: 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
- 8mm socket/ratchet
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Locate the protective panel that is just below the glove compartment on the passenger's side of the vehicle. By gently pulling on it, you can disengage the clips.
Step 2: Remove the two retaining Phillips screws on each side of the underside of the glove compartment. You can now remove the panel.
Step 3: Using the Phillips screwdriver (you'll need a small one), remove the two Phillips retaining screws that hold the wiring harness panel in place. You can now slide this bundle out of your way.
Step 4: With the blower motor now exposed, disconnect its wiring harness and remove the three 8mm retaining bolts. You can now pull the blower motor from the vehicle.
Step 5: Mount the new blower motor to the vehicle by tightening the three 8mm retaining bolts.
NOTE: Be sure that you have it lined up correctly and move the wiring harness out of the way!
Step 6: Reconnect the wiring harness to the blower motor.
Step 7: Secure the wiring harness panel by tightening the 2 Phillips screws.
Step 8: Reattach the protective panel by tightening the Phillips screws and snapping the tabs back into place.
92 1992, 93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996 Toyota Camry Replacement Instructions
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Headlight Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Outside Door Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry AC Heater Blower Fan Motor Replacement
- 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Headlight
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement