How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Remove the triangular trim panel that covers the mirror's mounting point (on the interior).
NOTE: On Japan-built Camry's, the wiring harness is easily accessible and you won't need to remove the interior door panel. However, on North American-built Camry's, the wiring harness may connect inside the interior door panel, in which case, you'll have to remove it. The process is simple, but it doesn't take a few minutes!
Step 2: Disconnect the side mirror's wiring harness.
Step 3: Remove the three 8mm retaining bolts that secure the mirror to the door frame.
NOTE: Be sure to hold onto the side mirror as you remove the bolts, as you don't want to clean glass from your garage floor!
Step 4: Remove the side mirror.
Step 5: Feed the wiring through the door opening, and mount the mirror to the door by tightening the three 8mm retaining bolts.
Step 6: Connect the wiring harness to the new side mirror.
Step 7: Reattach the triangular trim panel.
92 1992, 93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996 Toyota Camry Mirror Replacement Instructions
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Headlight Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Outside Door Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry AC Heater Blower Fan Motor Replacement
- 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Headlight
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement