How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
- 10mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Remove the triangular trim panel that covers the mirror's mounting point (on the interior).
NOTE: On Japan-built Camry's, the wiring harness is easily accessible and you won't need to remove the interior door panel. However, on North American-built Camry's, the wiring harness may connect inside the interior door panel, in which case, you'll have to remove it. The process is simple, but it doesn't take a few minutes!
Step 2: Disconnect the side mirror's wiring harness.
Step 3: Remove the three 8mm retaining bolts that secure the mirror to the door frame.
NOTE: Be sure to hold onto the side mirror as you remove the bolts, as you don't want to clean glass from your garage floor!
Step 4: Remove the side mirror.
Step 5: Feed the wiring through the door opening, and mount the mirror to the door by tightening the three 8mm retaining bolts.
Step 6: Connect the wiring harness to the new side mirror.
Step 7: Reattach the triangular trim panel.
92 1992, 93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996 Toyota Camry Mirror Replacement Instructions
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Headlight Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Outside Door Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry AC Heater Blower Fan Motor Replacement
- 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Headlight
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement