How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- T15 Torx Driver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Remove the three T15 Torx screws lining the top of the headlight assembly.
NOTE: If your screws will not come off, you can break the plastic mount (on the headlight), and then use vise-grips to remove the bottom portion of the mounting bolt.
Step 3: Disconnect the headlight's wiring harness.
Step 4: You can now remove the headlight from the vehicle.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply turn the sockets counter-clockwise, remove them, and attach them to the new assembly. This process takes just a few moments!
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new headlight assembly.
Step 6: Mount the headlight by tightening the three T15 Torx screws.
93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2001 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Fog Light Replacement
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid AC Heater Fan Blower Motor Replacement
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Cooling Fan Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Side Marker Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
- 1995-1997 Dodge Intrepid Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Dodge Intrepid Side View Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Cooling Fan Replacement