How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
- T15 Torx Driver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Remove the three T15 Torx screws lining the top of the headlight assembly.
NOTE: If your screws will not come off, you can break the plastic mount (on the headlight), and then use vise-grips to remove the bottom portion of the mounting bolt.
Step 3: Disconnect the headlight's wiring harness.
Step 4: You can now remove the headlight from the vehicle.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply turn the sockets counter-clockwise, remove them, and attach them to the new assembly. This process takes just a few moments!
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new headlight assembly.
Step 6: Mount the headlight by tightening the three T15 Torx screws.
93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997 Dodge Intrepid Headlights Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2001 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Fog Light Replacement
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid AC Heater Fan Blower Motor Replacement
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Cooling Fan Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Side Marker Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
- 1995-1997 Dodge Intrepid Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Dodge Intrepid Side View Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Cooling Fan Replacement