How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Side Marker Light Replacement
Fits years: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: By depressing the retaining tab, you can release the side marker light assembly.
This tab is located just above where the side marker assembly and headlight assembly meet. Simply push the tab lever to the side to release the parking light.
Step 3: You can now remove the side marker light assembly.
Step 4: Disconnect the marker light's wiring harness.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new side marker light assembly.
Step 6: Mount the side marker light by using the guiding tabs to ensure proper positioning, and "snapping" it into place.
You will hear the locking tab re-engage.
93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997 Dodge Intrepid Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2001 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Fog Light Replacement
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid AC Heater Fan Blower Motor Replacement
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Cooling Fan Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Side Marker Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
- 1995-1997 Dodge Intrepid Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Dodge Intrepid Side View Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Cooling Fan Replacement