How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
- 11mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the 11mm retaining bolt (1) that holds the turn signal assembly in place.
This bolt is located just behind where the headlight and turn signal assemblies meet.
Step 3: You can now pull the turn signal assembly from the vehicle.
You may need to give it a tub, as the retaining pins are still engaged on the back of the assembly.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the turn signal assembly.
NOTE: Some models do not use wiring plugs for the turn signals. If this is the case for your particular model, simply turn the socket/bulb counter-clockwise to remove them from the existing assembly.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new turn signal assembly.
Step 6: Mount the turn signal assembly by tightening the 11mm retaining bolt (1).
Use the guiding pins on the back of the assembly to ensure proper placement and installation.
93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997 Ford Ranger Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Headlight Replacement
- 1995-1997 Ford Ranger AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2011 Ford Ranger Parking Light Replacement
- 2001-2009 Ford Ranger Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2008 Ford Ranger Tailgate Handle Replacement
- 1993-2011 Ford Ranger Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Corner Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Rear Gate Handle
- 1993-2010 Ford Ranger Side Mirror Replacement
- 1990-1996 Ford Ranger Ignition Key Cylinder Replacement