How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Rear Gate Handle
Fits years: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm socket/ratchet with extension
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's tailgate.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the Phillips screws (8) that hold the tailgate panel in place. Lift and remove the panel that covers the tailgate handle assembly.
Step 3: Loosen and remove the 10mm bolts (2) that secure the tailgate handle to the vehicle.
Step 4: You can now pull the tailgate handle from the vehicle.
Step 5: Insert the new tailgate handle and secure it by tightening the 10mm retaining bolts (2).
Step 6: Reattach the tailgate panel, and tighten the Phillips screws (8) to complete the project.
93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997 Ford Ranger Replacement Instructions
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Headlight Replacement
- 1995-1997 Ford Ranger AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2011 Ford Ranger Parking Light Replacement
- 2001-2009 Ford Ranger Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2008 Ford Ranger Tailgate Handle Replacement
- 1993-2011 Ford Ranger Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Corner Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Rear Gate Handle
- 1993-2010 Ford Ranger Side Mirror Replacement
- 1990-1996 Ford Ranger Ignition Key Cylinder Replacement