How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Third Brake Light Replacement
Fits years: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Loosen and remove the Phillips screws (2) that secure the third brake light to the vehicle.
Step 2: Disconnect the wiring harness (1) attached to the back of the brake light assembly.
Step 3: You can now fully remove the third brake light assembly from the vehicle.
NOTE: If you ordered your brake light from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs and sockets, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not include the new hardware, simply twist the sockets/bulbs counter-clockwise, remove them from the old assembly, and insert them into the new assembly.
Step 4: Connect the wiring harness to the new third brake light assembly.
Step 5: Mount the brake light assembly by tightening the Phillips screws (2) that secure it to the vehicle.
93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997 Ford Ranger Replacement Instructions
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Headlight Replacement
- 1995-1997 Ford Ranger AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2011 Ford Ranger Parking Light Replacement
- 2001-2009 Ford Ranger Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2008 Ford Ranger Tailgate Handle Replacement
- 1993-2011 Ford Ranger Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Corner Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Rear Gate Handle
- 1993-2010 Ford Ranger Side Mirror Replacement
- 1990-1996 Ford Ranger Ignition Key Cylinder Replacement