How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm socket/ratchet with extension
Step 1: Remove the small triangular trim panel that covers the mirror's mounting area.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the three 10mm mounting bolts that secure the mirror to the vehicle.
NOTE: Be sure to hold on to the side mirror while removing the retaining bolts, as you don't want to have to sweep up broken glass from the garage floor or driveway.
Step 3: You can now remove the side mirror.
Step 4: Mount the new side mirror by tightening the three 10mm retaining bolts.
Step 5: Cover the mirrors' mounting area by reattaching the triangular trim panel.
93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997 Toyota Corolla Mirror Replacement Instructions
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2008 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Headlight Replacement
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2002 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 1998-2000 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement