How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Open the vehicle's trunk.
Step 2: Remove the trunk panel that covers the tail light mounting area.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness that attaches to the tail light.
Step 4: Loosen the three 10mm retaining bolts.
Once bolt is inside the trunk (on the back of the tail light), and the remaining two are on the outside of the vehicle (exposed by opening the trunk).
Step 5: You can now pull the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 6: Remove the small trim panel that is attached to the bottom of the tail light assembly.
Step 7: Attach the trim panel to the new tail light assembly.
It should snap into place.
Step 8: Feed the wiring harness through the opening and move the new tail light into place.
Use the guiding pins to ensure proper placement and installation.
Step 9: Tighten the three 10mm retaining bolts and connect the wiring harness.
Step 10: Reattach the trunk liner trim panel.
93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997 Toyota Corolla Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2008 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Headlight Replacement
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2002 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 1998-2000 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement