How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- T2 Torx Driver
Step 1: From the front of the vehicle, loosen and remove the T2 Torx screws that hold the marker assembly in place.
One T2 screw is located beneath the headlight (between the headlight and turn signal), while the other is located between the side marker light and the headlight.
Step 2: You can now pull the marker light from the vehicle.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness from the marker light.
Some models may require turning the socket counter-clockwise and removing it from the old assembly. If this is the case, simply insert it into the new assembly.
Step 4: Connect the wiring harness to the new marker light assembly.
Step 5: Mount the side marker light by tightening the two T2 mounting screws.
93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997, 98 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 1993-1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Turn Signal Replacement
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Replacement
- 2001-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Corner Light Replacement
- 1999-2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Fog Light Replacement
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Side Mirror Replacement
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Replacement
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hood Strut Replacement