How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- T2 Torx Driver
Step 1: Locate the T2 Torx screw that is between the headlight assembly and the blinker and remove it.
Step 2: Remove the two T2 screws that hold the marker light in place.
Step 3: Remove the marker light, but leaving it connected, move it to the side.
Step 4: You can now pull the headlight assembly from the vehicle.
Step 5: Disconnect the wiring harness on the back of the assembly.
NOTE: If you purchased your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it likely includes the bulbs (as most of our models do). This saves you time, and allows you to move on to the installation of the new assembly.
Step 6: Connect the wiring harness to the new headlight assembly and move it into position.
Step 7: Secure the marker light by tightening the T2 mounting screws.
Step 8: Tighten the T2 screw that rests between the headlight assembly and the blinker.
93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997, 98 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 1993-1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Turn Signal Replacement
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Replacement
- 2001-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Corner Light Replacement
- 1999-2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Fog Light Replacement
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Side Mirror Replacement
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Replacement
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hood Strut Replacement