How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Open the vehicle's tailgate.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the three 10mm bolts that secure the tail light assembly to the vehicle.
Step 3: You can now pull the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harnesses on the back of the tail light assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement tail light from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, in case your assembly does not have new bulbs, simply turn the sockets to pull them from the old assembly and insert them into the new one.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harnesses to the new tail light assembly.
Step 6: Insert the tail light assembly into place.
Use the guiding pin on the back of the assembly to ensure proper placement.
Step 7: Secure the tail light assembly by tightening the three 10mm retaining bolts.
93 1993, 94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997, 98 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tail Lights Replacement Instructions
- 1993-1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Turn Signal Replacement
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Replacement
- 2001-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Corner Light Replacement
- 1999-2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Fog Light Replacement
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Side Mirror Replacement
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Replacement
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hood Strut Replacement