How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1993-2010 Ford Ranger Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 1993, 1994
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
- 6mm socket/ratchet
- 11mm socket/ratchet
- 8mm wrench
Step 1: Using the 8mm wrench, disconnect your negative battery cable.
Step 2: Locate and remove the two Phillips screws inside the interior door handle.
Step 3: Pull the interior door handle away from the interior door panel and disconnect the wiring harnesses.
You may need to use your flathead screwdriver to release the tabs that secure the wiring harnesses. You will also need to unscrew the mounting screws that attach the window switch to the interior door panel.
Step 4: Proceed with removing the interior door panel.
Step 5: With the interior door panel removed, gently remove the plastic water guard without tearing it. (We'll need to reattach it later!)
Step 6: If necessary, remove the speaker using your 6mm socket/ratchet and disconnect the wiring harness.
Step 7: Disconnect the wiring harness from your mirror.
Step 8: Remove the three 11mm retaining bolts.
Step 9: Remove the side mirror from the vehicle.
Step 10: Attach your new side mirror to the vehicle by tightening the 11mm retaining bolts and feeding the electrical harness down into the interior of the door.
Step 11: Connect the wiring harness to ensure power to the mirror.
Step 12: If necessary, reattach/reconnect the speaker.
Step 13: Reattach the interior door panel by simply reversing the removal process.
93 1993, 94 1994 Ford Ranger Mirrors Replacement Instructions
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Headlight Replacement
- 1995-1997 Ford Ranger AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2011 Ford Ranger Parking Light Replacement
- 2001-2009 Ford Ranger Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2008 Ford Ranger Tailgate Handle Replacement
- 1993-2011 Ford Ranger Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Corner Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Rear Gate Handle
- 1993-2010 Ford Ranger Side Mirror Replacement
- 1990-1996 Ford Ranger Ignition Key Cylinder Replacement