How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1994-1997 Dodge Intrepid Side View Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm socket/ratchet with extension
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Step 2: Open the vehicle's door.
Step 3: Pry and remove the speaker grille.
Step 4: Loosen and remove the Phillips screws (7) that secure the interior door panel to the frame.
Two screws are near the door speaker, one is beneath the mirror's mounting point, one is behind the interior door panel, one is inside the interior door pull, one is near the bottom of the door, and the final screw is located on the back edge of the door.
Step 5: You can now lift and remove the interior door panel.
Step 6: Disengage the door handle's locking rod.
Step 7: Pry and remove the small trim panel that covers the mirror's mounting point.
Step 8: Gently peel back the sheet that covers the mirror's mounting point. Don't tear it!
Step 9: Disconnect the side mirror's wiring harness.
Step 10: Loosen and remove the mirror's 8mm mounting bolts (3).
NOTE: Be sure to hold onto the side mirror, as you don't want to sweep broken glass from your garage floor or driveway!
Step 11: You can now remove the side mirror.
Step 12: Feed the wiring harness through the opening in the door frame, and mount the side mirror by tightening the 8mm retaining bolts (3).
Step 13: Cover the mounting area by re-attaching the plastic sheet. Reattach the small trim panel that covers the area.
Step 14: Connect the mirror's wiring harness.
Step 15: Re-engage the interior door handle's locking rods (on the back of the interior door handle.
Step 16: Reattach the interior door panel.
Use the tabs that line the bottom of the interior door panel to ensure proper positioning and installation. Be sure to tighten all of the Phillips screws (7).
Step 17: Reattach the speaker grille.
94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997 Dodge Intrepid Mirror Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2001 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Fog Light Replacement
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid AC Heater Fan Blower Motor Replacement
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Cooling Fan Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Side Marker Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
- 1995-1997 Dodge Intrepid Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Dodge Intrepid Side View Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Cooling Fan Replacement