How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1994-1997 Honda Accord Front Signal Light Replacement
Fits years: 1994, 1995
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Through the opening in the undercarriage protection panel, locate the Phillips retaining screw and remove it.
Step 2: You can now pull the light through the front of the vehicle.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness.
Step 4: Connect the wiring harness to the new turn signal light.
Step 5: By lining up the new assembly with the guiding tab, move it into place.
Step 6: Tighten the Phillips retaining screw.
94 1994, 95 1995 Honda Accord Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Side View Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Headlight Replacement
- 1994-1995 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Headlight Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Side Mirror Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Parking Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Radiator Fan
- 2005-2005 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Side Mirror Replacement