How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1994-1997 Honda Accord Parking Light Replacement
Fits years: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Locate the retaining screw just above the parking light.
Step 3: Using the Phillips screwdriver, remove the screw and pull the light from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new parking light.
Step 6: Secure the parking light into place by moving the assembly into place and tightening the Phillips retaining screw.
94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997 Honda Accord Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Side View Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Headlight Replacement
- 1994-1995 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Headlight Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Side Mirror Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Parking Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Radiator Fan
- 2005-2005 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Side Mirror Replacement