How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1994-1999 Cadillac DeVille Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- T15 Torx Driver
Step 1: Loosen and remove the T15 Torx screw located just above the exterior tail light's lens.
Step 2: You can now remove the tail light assembly.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harnesses from the back of the assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement tail light from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not include new bulbs, simply twist the sockets counter-clockwise, remove them from the old assembly, and attach them to the new one. This process takes just a few moments!
Step 4: Connect the wiring harnesses to the new tail light assembly.
Step 5: Mount the tail light by tightening the T15 Torx screw.
94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999 Cadillac DeVille Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 1994-1999 Cadillac DeVille Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-1999 Cadillac Deville Corner Light Replacement
- 1997-1999 Cadillac Deville Headlight Replacement
- 1994-1999 Cadillac Deville Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly Replacement
- 1996-1999 Cadillac DeVille AC Heater Air Temperature Control Replacement
- 1996-1999 Cadillac DeVille Ignition Coil Replacement
- 1997-1999 Cadillac DeVille Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 1997-1999 Cadillac DeVille Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1997-1999 Cadillac DeVille Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1994-1999 Cadillac DeVille Side Mirror Replacement