How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1994-2001 Dodge Ram Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- T25 Torx driver or ratchet/socket with extension
Step 1: Lower the truck's tailgate.
Step 2: Using the T25 socket, remove the retaining bolts exposed by the lowering of the tailgate.
Step 3: You can now remove the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the tail light assembly.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the back of the new tail light assembly.
Step 6: Secure the new assembly by tightening the T25 retaining screws.
Use the guiding pins to ensure that the tail light is properly lined up upon installation.
94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001 Dodge Ram 3500 Replacement Instructions
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram Side Mirror Replacement
- 2002-2007 Dodge Ram AC Heater Fan Blower Motor Replacement
- 2002-2005 Dodge Ram Headlight Replacement
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram Headlight Replacement
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram Pickup Rear Gate Handle Replacement
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram Interior Door Handle Replacement
- 2002-2006 Dodge Ram Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram Side Mirror Replacement
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement