How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1994-2004 GMC Sonoma Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's tailgate.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the two Phillips retaining screws that hold the tail light in place.
These screws are exposed by lowering the vehicle's tailgate.
Step 3: You can now pull the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harnesses from the back of the tail light assembly.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harnesses to the new tail light.
Step 6: Using the guiding tabs to ensure proper placement, position the new tail light, and secure it by tightening the 2 Phillips retaining screws.
94 1994, 95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002 GMC Sonoma Tail Lights Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2004 GMC Sonoma Headlight Replacement
- 1994-2004 GMC Sonoma Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2004 GMC Sonoma Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-2004 GMC Sonoma Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-2004 GMC Sonoma Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2004 GMC Sonoma Power Window, Door Lock Switch Replacement
- 2003 GMC Sonoma 4.3L Serpentine Belt Tensioner Replacement
- 1999-2004 GMC Sonoma Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-2004 GMC Sonoma Front Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement