How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 1995, 1996
- Flathead screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw (1) that holds the side marker assembly in place.
This screw is located just above where the headlight and side marker light assemblies meet.
Step 3: You can now pull and remove the side marker light from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness attached to the back of the marker light assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement side marker assembly from Go-Parts, it likely includes a new bulb, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply twist the socket counter-clockwise to pull it from the old assembly and attach it to the new one. This process takes just a few moments!
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new side marker light assembly.
Step 6: Mount the new side marker light by tightening the Phillips retaining screw (1).
Use the guiding tabs on the assembly to ensure proper placement and installation.
95 1995, 96 1996 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Lights Replacement Instructions
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Headlight Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Outside Door Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry AC Heater Blower Fan Motor Replacement
- 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Headlight
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement