How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 1995, 1996
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 8mm socket/ratchet
- Needle-nose pliers
Step 1: Open the vehicle's trunk.
Step 2: Using the needle-nose pliers remove the three pins that hold the trunk liner in place (covering the tail light mounting area).
Step 3: Pull the trunk liner back, exposing the back of the tail light.
Step 4: Remove the two 8mm bolts that secure the tail light to the vehicle.
Step 5: Disconnect the wiring harness.
Step 6: You can now remove the tail light.
You may need to "work" the harness through the frame as you pull the tail light out.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement tail light from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply twist the sockets, remove them, and attach them to the new assembly. This process takes just a few moments!
Step 7: Feed the wiring harness through the opening and mount the tail light by tightening the 8mm retaining bolts.
Step 8: Connect the tail light's wiring harness.
Step 9: Reattach the trunk liner by re-engaging the retaining pins.
95 1995, 96 1996 Toyota Camry Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Headlight Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Outside Door Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry AC Heater Blower Fan Motor Replacement
- 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Headlight
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement