How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1995-1997 Dodge Intrepid Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 1995, 1996, 1997
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's trunk.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the thumb screws (4) that hold the tail light assembly in place.
Two of these screws are on the outside of the trunk liner (just behind the tail light assembly). The other two are located behind the trunk liner (behind the tail light assembly).
Step 3: You can now pull the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the tail light's wiring harnesses.
NOTE: Some models do not utilize wiring harnesses for the tail light assembly. If this is the case for your installation, simply turn the sockets counter-clockwise and pull the bulbs/sockets from the tail light casing.
Step 5: Depress the tabs (2) that hold the trim panel (the same color as your vehicle) to the tail light. Remove this panel.
Step 6: Attach the new tail light assembly to the colored trim panel. Connect the wiring harnesses to the new tail light.
The locking tabs should "snap" into place.
Step 7: Mount the new tail light assembly by tightening the hand screws (4).
Use the guiding tabs on the tail light assembly to ensure proper placement and installation.
95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997 Dodge Intrepid Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2001 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Fog Light Replacement
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid AC Heater Fan Blower Motor Replacement
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Cooling Fan Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Side Marker Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
- 1995-1997 Dodge Intrepid Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Dodge Intrepid Side View Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Cooling Fan Replacement