How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1995-1999 Toyota Avalon AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
Fits years: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 8mm socket/ratchet
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Locate the protective panel that is just below the glove compartment on the passenger's side of the vehicle. By gently pulling on it, you can disengage the clips.
Step 2: Remove the two retaining Phillips screws on each side of the underside of the glove compartment. You can now remove the panel.
Step 3: Using the Phillips screwdriver (you'll need a small one), remove the two Phillips retaining screws that hold the wiring harness panel in place. You can now slide this bundle out of your way.
Step 4: With the blower motor now exposed, disconnect its wiring harness and remove the three 8mm retaining bolts. You can now pull the blower motor from the vehicle.
Step 5: Mount the new blower motor to the vehicle by tightening the three 8mm retaining bolts.
NOTE: Be sure that you have it lined up correctly and move the wiring harness out of the way!
Step 6: Reconnect the wiring harness to the blower motor.
Step 7: Secure the wiring harness panel by tightening the 2 Phillips screws.
Step 8: Reattach the protective panel by tightening the Phillips screws and snapping the tabs back into place.
95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999 Toyota Avalon Blower Motor Replacement Instructions
- 1995-1999 Toyota Avalon AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1995-1999 Toyota Avalon Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-1999 Toyota Avalon Headlight Replacement
- 1998-1999 Toyota Avalon Corner Light Replacement
- 1998-1999 Toyota Avalon Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-1999 Toyota Avalon Radiator Grille Replacement
- 1995-1999 Toyota Avalon Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 1995-1999 Toyota Avalon Front Power Window Regulator Replacement