How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1995-2001 Ford Explorer Corner / Signal Light Replacement
Fits years: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood and remove the plastic cover that covers the headlight assembly access area.
Step 2: Remove the 2 Phillips mounting screws that hold the turn signal assembly in place.
Step 3: You can now pull the parking light assembly from the vehicle.
You may have to lift as you pull, as the lip of the frame may be in the way!
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harnesses from the back of the turn signal assembly.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harnesses to the new turn signal assembly and push it into place.
Step 6: Secure the assembly by tightening the 2 Phillips retaining screws.
Step 7: Put the protective cover back into place.
95 1995, 96 1996, 97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001 Ford Explorer Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Headlight Replacement
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Corner Light Replacement
- 1995-2005 Ford Explorer AC Heater Blower Motor
- 1995-2001 Ford Explorer Corner / Signal Light Replacement
- 1995-2001 Ford Explorer Headlight Assembly Replacement
- 1991-2001 Ford Explorer, Mazda Navajo Tailgate Strut Replacement
- 1991-2001 Ford Explorer, Mercury Mountaineer Hood Support Strut Replacement
- 1991-2005 Ford Explorer, Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer Power Window Regulator Replacement