How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
- Flathead screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's tailgate.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the 2 Phillips screws that secure the tail light to the vehicle.
These screws are exposed by opening the tailgate, and are located on the inner part of the tail light mounting area.
Step 3: Disconnect the tail light assembly's wiring harness.
You will need to disengage the small red safety tab to fully release the harness. This tab is located on the plug itself.
Step 4: Connect the wiring harness to the new tail light assembly.
Step 5: Mount the tail light assembly by tightening the 2 Phillips retaining screws.
96 1996, 97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000 Dodge Caravan Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-1999 Dodge Caravan Headlight Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Tail Light Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Front Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Front Door Panel (Interior, Manual Windows) Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan, Chrysler Town & Country, Plymouth Voyager Turn Signal Switch Replacement
- 1996-2007 Dodge Caravan, Chrysler Town and Country Sway Bar Stabilizer Link Replacement