How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
Fits years: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 8mm socket/ratchet with extension (T25 Driver will also work)
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the passenger's side door.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the 4 Phillips screws that hold the door/floor trim panel in place.
Step 3: Lift and remove this panel.
Step 4: Remove the small panel that is in the lower corner of the door (near the glove compartment).
Step 5: Locate the blower motor just underneath the glove compartment.
Step 6: Disconnect the wiring harness by depressing the small tab and pulling on the plug.
Step 7: Using the 8mm socket/ratchet (or T25 Driver), remove the 3 retaining screws.
Step 8: You can now remove the blower motor from the vehicle.
Step 8: Insert the replacement blower motor, and secure it by tightening the three 8mm retaining screws.
Step 9: Connect the wiring harness.
Step 10: Reattach the small corner panel.
Step 11: Reattach the door/floor trim panel.
96 1996, 97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002 Toyota 4Runner Blower Motor Replacement Instructions
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1999-2002 Toyota 4Runner Corner Light Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Front Signal Light Replacement
- 1999-2002 Toyota 4Runner Headlight Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-1999 Toyota 4Runner Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1999-2003 Toyota 4Runner Radiator Grille Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Door Handle (Interior) Replacement