How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Front Signal Light Replacement
Fits years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: From beneath the vehicle, disconnect the turn signal's wiring harness.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the 2 Phillips retaining screws that hold the turn signal assembly in place.
These screws are located on each side of the assembly.
Step 3: You can now pull the turn signal assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Using the flathead screwdriver, remove the small retaining clips that likely stayed with the vehicle when removing the assembly.
These clips are often included with our new assemblies, so you won't need the old ones!
Step 5: Move the new turn signal assembly into position. You will feel the retaining clips "snap" into place.
Step 6: Secure the assembly by tightening the 2 Phillips retaining screws.
Step 7: Connect the turn signal assembly's wiring harness.
99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002 Toyota 4Runner Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1999-2002 Toyota 4Runner Corner Light Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Front Signal Light Replacement
- 1999-2002 Toyota 4Runner Headlight Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-1999 Toyota 4Runner Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1999-2003 Toyota 4Runner Radiator Grille Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Door Handle (Interior) Replacement