How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1996-2007 Dodge Caravan, Chrysler Town and Country Sway Bar Stabilizer Link Replacement
Fits years: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 18mm wrench
- Lug wrench
- Allen Wrench set
Step 1: Use the lug wrench to loosen the wheel's lug nuts. Jack up the vehicle and support it using the stands. You can now fully remove the wheel.
Step 2: Use an Allen wrench (size varies) to secure the 18mm bolt (1) on top of the sway bar link, and loosen it.
Step 3: Using the same technique in Step 2, loosen and remove the 18mm bolt (1) on the other end of the sway bar link.
Step 4: You can now fully loosen and remove both 18mm bolts (2).
Step 5: The sway bar link stabilizer should be free from the vehicle.
Step 6: Mount the new stabilizer link by tightening the 18mm bolts (2).
NOTE: Be sure that these bolts are secure. Use the Allen wrench to hold the component still while tightening the mounting bolts.
96 1996, 97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Dodge Caravan Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-1999 Dodge Caravan Headlight Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Tail Light Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Front Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Front Door Panel (Interior, Manual Windows) Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan, Chrysler Town & Country, Plymouth Voyager Turn Signal Switch Replacement
- 1996-2007 Dodge Caravan, Chrysler Town and Country Sway Bar Stabilizer Link Replacement