How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1996-2007 Ford Taurus AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
Fits years: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- 8mm socket/ratchet with extension
Step 1: Locate the protective panel that is beneath the glove compartment on the passenger's side of the vehicle.
Step 2: Gently pull on the panel (near the clips) to disengage the retaining clips.
Step 3: With the blower motor now exposed, locate the three 8mm retaining bolts that hold the component in place and remove them.
NOTE: If you do not have an extension, you can remove the glove compartment door quite easily and access them through the opening created.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness from the blower motor.
Step 5: Remove the blower motor from the vehicle.
Step 6: Mount the new blower motor component by tightening the 3 retaining bolts.
NOTE: Be sure to move the wiring harness out of the way, as you'll need to connect it in the next step!
Step 7: Connect the wiring harness to the new blower motor.
Step 8: Reattach the protective panel by simply snapping the small retaining tabs into their respective holes.
96 1996, 97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Ford Taurus Blower Motor Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Headlight Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus Cooling Fan Replacement
- 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Tail Light Replacement
- 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-2009 Ford Taurus Cabin Air Filter
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus Third Brake Light Bulb Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable AC Heater Fan Speed Resistor Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable Vent Air Door Actuator Replacement
- 1998-2007 Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable Air Filter Replacement