How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1997-1999 Cadillac DeVille Engine Air Filter Replacement
Fits years: 1997, 1998, 1999
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Locate the air box on the DRIVER'S side of the vehicle.
Hint: It has the large hose running from the air box to the engine!
Step 3: Loosen the flathead hose clamps (2) that secure the hose. Slide both ends of the hose free and remove it.
Step 4: Disconnect the air box's wiring harness (1).
Step 5: Disengage the retaining clips (2) and lift the air box cover from the assembly.
Step 6: Remove the air filter (1).
Step 7: Insert the new air filter (1) into the assembly.
NOTE: Be sure that the air filter fits "snugly" into the assembly. There shouldn't be much "play" when it is properly positioned.
Step 8: Reattach the air box cover by re-engaging the retaining clips (2).
Use the guiding tabs on the other side of the cover to ensure proper placement.
Step 9: Reconnect the air box's wiring harness (1).
Step 10: Reattach both ends of the air intake hose, and tighten the flathead screw clamps (2) to secure it to the components.
97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999 Cadillac DeVille Cabin Air Filters Replacement Instructions
- 1994-1999 Cadillac DeVille Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-1999 Cadillac Deville Corner Light Replacement
- 1997-1999 Cadillac Deville Headlight Replacement
- 1994-1999 Cadillac Deville Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly Replacement
- 1996-1999 Cadillac DeVille AC Heater Air Temperature Control Replacement
- 1996-1999 Cadillac DeVille Ignition Coil Replacement
- 1997-1999 Cadillac DeVille Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 1997-1999 Cadillac DeVille Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1997-1999 Cadillac DeVille Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1994-1999 Cadillac DeVille Side Mirror Replacement