How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1997-2001 Toyota Camry Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Using the flathead screwdriver locate the small clip on top of the parking light, lift it, and remove it.
Step 2: With gentle pressure, pull outward on the parking light assembly.
There are clips holding it in place, so with the flathead screwdriver and a towel to protect the headlight, gently pry it forward.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the parking light assembly and fully remove the assembly from the vehicle.
NOTE: If you order your parking light assembly from Go-Parts, you will receive a full assembly that includes new bulbs. However, if you are only interested in replacing the bulbs, you can easily remove them from the back of the assembly and replace. DO NOT touch the bulbs with your hands!
Step 4: Connect the wiring harness to the back of your new parking light assembly.
Step 5: Snap the parking light assembly into place. Use the tabs as your guides!
Step 6: Reattach the tab on top of the assembly.
97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Headlight Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Outside Door Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry AC Heater Blower Fan Motor Replacement
- 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Headlight
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement