How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1997-2001 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver
- 10mm socket
Step 1: Using a towel to protect the paint with a screwdriver, remove the interior trim plate covering the connection point for the mirror.
Step 2: If necessary, remove the small speaker.
Step 3: Remove the two 10mm nuts that hold the mirror in place.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness that powers the mirror.
Step 5: Gently slide the mirror from the door.
Step 6: Slide the replacement side mirror into place.
Step 7: Tighten the nuts that secure the mirror.
Step 8: Reconnect the wiring harness to ensure that your powered windows perform properly!
Step 9: Reconnect the speaker (if necessary).
Step 10: Snap the interior trim panel into place.
97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001 Toyota Camry Mirror Replacement Instructions
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Headlight Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Outside Door Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry AC Heater Blower Fan Motor Replacement
- 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Headlight
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement