How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Headlight Assembly Replacement
Fits years: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
- T-20 Torx driver
Step 1: Locate and disengage the two clips on top of the headlight assembly.
Step 2: Using the T-20 Torx driver, remove the parking light.
This step may not be necessary, as you can remove the headlight by pulling straight forward.
Step 3: Remove the headlight assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness to completely remove the headlight assembly.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new headlight assembly.
Adjust the "adjustors" on the new assembly to match the length of those on the old one. This will keep your headlights angled perfectly!
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it may have all of the bulbs intact. If so, you won't need to remove the bulbs from the old assembly!
Step 6: Insert the new headlight assembly into place.
You will feel it "snap" into place when properly located.
Step 7: Reattach the parking light using the T-20 driver.
Step 8: Reconnect the clips on the top of the headlight assembly.
97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002 Ford Expedition Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Headlight Assembly Replacement
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Parking / Signal Light Replacement
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Side Mirror Replacement
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Tailgate Support Strut Replacement
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Alternator Replacement
- 1997-2003 Ford Expedition, F-150 Power Mirror Switch Replacement