How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Parking / Signal Light Replacement
Fits years: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- T20 Torx Driver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the T20 Torx screw that secures the side marker light to the vehicle.
This screw is located just above where the headlight and side marker light assemblies meet.
Step 3: You can now pull the side marker light from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the side marker light assembly.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new side marker light assembly.
Step 6: Mount the new side marker light by using the guiding tabs to ensure proper placement, and tightening the T20 Torx screw.
97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002 Ford Expedition Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Headlight Assembly Replacement
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Parking / Signal Light Replacement
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Side Mirror Replacement
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Tailgate Support Strut Replacement
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Alternator Replacement
- 1997-2003 Ford Expedition, F-150 Power Mirror Switch Replacement