How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1997-2003 Ford Expedition, F-150 Power Mirror Switch Replacement
Fits years: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's door.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, gently pry and lift the power mirror switch from the interior door panel.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness from the underside of the power window switch.
Step 4: Connect the new power window switch's wiring harness.
NOTE: Now is a good time to test the switch, just to be sure that the component is connected correctly.
Step 5: Snap the new power window switch into place.
97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003 Ford Expedition Replacement Instructions
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Headlight Assembly Replacement
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Parking / Signal Light Replacement
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Side Mirror Replacement
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Tailgate Support Strut Replacement
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Alternator Replacement
- 1997-2003 Ford Expedition, F-150 Power Mirror Switch Replacement