How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Fog Light Replacement
Fits years: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Disconnect the wiring harness on the back of the fog light assembly.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the two 10mm retaining bolts that hold the fog light in place.
Your vehicle may have small covers on the bolts. Remove them, if necessary.
Step 3: You can now push the fog light assembly through the FRONT of the vehicle.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement fog light from Go-Parts, it likely includes a new bulb, as most of our models do. This can save you an installation step! If your particular model does not include a bulb, simply turn the socket counter-clockwise, remove it from the old assemble, and insert it into the new one.
Step 4: Mount the new fog light by tightening the two 10mm retaining bolts.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the back of the new fog light assembly.
97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Fog Light Replacement Instructions
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Side Marker Light Replacement
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Headlight Replacement
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Fog Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Headlight Replacement
- 1996-2005 Pontiac Grand Prix, Buick Regal, Chevrolet Monte Carlo, Lumina Lower Radiator Hose Replacement
- 1997-2010 Pontiac Grand Prix, Chevrolet Monte Carlo, Impala, GM 3800 3.8L Ignition Coil Replacement
- Pontiac Grand Prix, Chevrolet Impala Front Wheel Bearing Replacement
- 1996-2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Lower Radiator Hose Replacement