How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Side Marker Light Replacement
Fits years: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw that holds the side marker assembly in place.
This screw is located just above where the side marker and headlight assemblies meet.
Step 3: You can now pull the side marker assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the two wiring harnesses from the back of the side marker assembly.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harnesses to the new side marker light.
Step 6: Mount the side marker assembly by using the guiding pins to ensure proper positioning, and tightening the Phillips retaining screw.
97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Side Marker Light Replacement
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Headlight Replacement
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Fog Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Headlight Replacement
- 1996-2005 Pontiac Grand Prix, Buick Regal, Chevrolet Monte Carlo, Lumina Lower Radiator Hose Replacement
- 1997-2010 Pontiac Grand Prix, Chevrolet Monte Carlo, Impala, GM 3800 3.8L Ignition Coil Replacement
- Pontiac Grand Prix, Chevrolet Impala Front Wheel Bearing Replacement
- 1996-2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Lower Radiator Hose Replacement