How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1997-2005 Buick Century Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Fits years: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
NOTE: For this installation, we'll be working on the bottom edge of the windshield on the PASSENGER'S side of the vehicle.
Step 2: Disengage the washer fluid tub from the clips (2). Slide the tub out of the way.
Step 3: Using the flathead screwdriver, loosen and remove the screw/clip (1) that secures the trim panel over the cabin air filter assembly.
NOTE: Depending on the model, there may be multiple flathead screw/clips.
Step 4: Lift the trim panel, exposing the cabin air filter assembly.
Step 5: Slide the cabin air filter (1) from the vehicle.
Step 6: Slide the new cabin air filter (1) into the assembly.
Step 7: Reattach the trim panel by tightening the flathead screw/clip (1).
Step 8: Reattach the washer fluid hose, using the small retaining clips.
97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Buick Century Cabin Air Filters Replacement Instructions
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Trunk Support Strut Replacement
- Buick Century, GM 3100, 3400, 4.3L V6 Air Flow Meter Replacement
- Buick Century Air Flow Sensor Replacement
- Buick, Chevrolet, Pontiac Hood Support Strut Replacement