How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture AC Heater Blower Motor
Fits years: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
- 7/32 socket/ratchet with extension
Step 1: From the interior of the vehicle, remove the three pins that hold the interior liner in place.
These pins are located on the passenger's side, beneath the glove compartment. You may need to use pliers to remove them.
Step 2: Pull the interior liner down and remove the wire from the panel. Completely remove the panel.
Step 3: Your blower motor is now exposed.
Step 4: Behind the blower motor, you will find a tab that releases your wiring harness. Disengage this tab and disconnect the wiring harness.
Step 5: Using the 7/32 socket, remove the three retaining bolts.
Step 6: You can now remove the blower motor from the vehicle.
Step 7: Mount the new blower motor by tightening the three 7/32 retaining bolts and connecting the wiring harness to the new unit.
Step 8: Reattach the interior liner by re-engaging the retaining pins.
97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000 Chevrolet Venture Blower Motors Replacement Instructions
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Side Mirror Replacement
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Corner Light Replacement
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Headlight Replacement
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Exterior Door Handle Replacement
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture AC Heater Blower Motor
- 1996-2004 Chevrolet Venture, Pontiac Montana Front Windshield Washer Pump Replacement
- 1996-2004 Chevrolet Venture, Pontiac Montana Rear Washer Pump Replacement
- 1997-1998 Chevrolet Venture, Pontiac Montana Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 1997-1998 Chevrolet Venture, Pontiac Montana Serpentine Belt Tensioner Replacement